What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A video collection with over 12 hours of content from 6 industry leading experts
- Ad-free – Watch without ads and watermarks popping up on the screen during viewing
- Convenient – Watch the content when you want, where you want at the pace you want
- Unlimited viewings – Go back and watch sessions as many times as you like
- Top quality – DVDs can become scratched or damaged limiting usefulness
- Affordable – Attendees paid up to $550 to register for this conference
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Okanagan Strength & Conditioning Conference scores 72.49/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://strengthconference.com/videos/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD147.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: strengthconference.com you’ll also be taken through to strengthconference.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)